Jumaat, 28 Februari 2014

February's skincare shopping spree / haul & review .

السلام عليكم

Here it is .. This month's skincare shopping spree .. I think I've used a lot of money this month . (Why am I regretting it right now ?)

First of All ... I bought ...

1 ) Watsons compressed DIY facial mask sheet .
Actually this is my 2nd time purchasing it , when I'm using mask , and there'll some balance inside the pack , I'll keep it and use it again with this compressed mask . So , I got two mask !
I bought this from watsons , it is around RM5 .
My rating for this product : 4/5 . If you  want to use it with some expensive serum , I dont recommend it , because you will need to use so much of it .

Will I repurchase ? I already did :P
2 )  Radiance Signature 
This is skin supplement , I saw so many good review about it , but I think , it doesnt really work on me . So sad . It was RM150 (promotion price) for 20 sachet . 

My rating for this product : 2/5 . It is expensive and for me , it doesnt really work , but it does give me some energy , I dont feel tired when I wake up in the morning .

Will I repurchase ? No .

3 . Paula's choice product :
Skin balancing Ultra sheer daily defense (sample size)
Hydralight Shine free daily mineral complex (sample size)
Clear anti redness exfoliating solution (sample size)
and also Clear pore normalizing cleanser (sample size , not in the pic)
I bought paula's choice product with my sister , and for all that , I've to pay RM25 . It was delivered from USA by fedex , took about a week .
I just started using it , so I'm not gonna rate it .

4 )  Etude House Product :
Moistfull skincare kit (sample size)
I'm blooming wash off gel (sample size 10 pcs)
Collagen moistfull sleeping pack (sample size)
Haihhh .. I bought this on Qoo10.my , all of it cost me RM58.30 (-RM5coupon) , so , I have to pay RM53.30 . I ordered it on 23 Jan , I arrived safely on 10 Feb .
But .. sadly , I use it on my hand and feet , because , It cant be used on my face , sometimes my face is dry but I cant use something for dry skin .

My rating for this product : 2/5 . It is not suitable for me .

Will I repurchase ? No No No ~

5 ) Makeup Sponge . The price is RM2.70 , I bought it on Qoo10.my too ..
It was shipped from singapore , I ordered it on 11 Jan , but arrived on 20 Feb . It really pissed me off . I dont know how makeup sponge feel like , because this is my first one .
My rating for this product : 1/5 . I dont see much different from applying with my finger . I tried to apply BB cream with my finger on half of my face , an the other half I tried to use this sponge , but I think there is no noticeable difference .

Will I repurchase ? NO !

While I'm writing this , I'm thinking .. "WOW , I really spent so much this month .. "

6 ) It's skin VC Effector (sample size , 15pcs)
It's Vit C serum . I already have one before this .
I bought it from Qoo10.my for RM10.50 on 12 Feb , it arrived on 21 Feb . Suprising , because it was delivered by normal mail , not standard mail , but arrived so fast .

My rating for this product : 4/5 . I dont know why I love it .

Will I repurchase ? I already did :P

7 ) Radiglow Anti Aging and Skin Radiance Chewable tablet .
After radiance signature havent did any good work on my skin , I try to use this one .
I'm still using this one , so , I'm not gonna rate it , by the way , the pice was RM150 for 60 tablet , it was promotional price . I got this mask as free gift . 

8 ) Modbox ( Shaire dry shampoo , toothpaste and acne patch ) . This beauty box's price is RM9 exclude delivery . I'll rate this box 3/5 because the producst inside it are not very interesting .

9 ) Its Skin PO Efecctor . This one is functioning to minimizes large pores . I love the texture , when I put it on my skin , like silky feeling . The price is RM 27.60 exclude delivery from korea . I bought it on Qoo10.my . Ordered on feb 12 , arrived safely on feb 27 .
I cant rate this product yet , because I only used it yesterday .
Free samples .
So , that's it for this month . I think that was a lot , and yesterday I've bought something online , but since it havent arrived yet , it'll be on next month haul .

I have a goal how much I've to save on a month , but I think , I'll need a limit , so I won't spend too much . Haihh ..

See ya ~

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Nota: Hanya ahli blog ini sahaja yang boleh mencatat ulasan.